- Two Wheels Experience / Discovery Greek Area
Discovery Greek Area
Itinerary: Altafiumara – Bova – Casignana
From Altafiumara we reach the A2 highway towards Reggio Calabria and from here we take the beltway leading to SS 106 Jonica towards Taranto. After 40km, we will reach the residential area of Bova Marina and from here we will take the country road with a breath-taking panorama leading to Bova Superiore, defined as “one of the most beautiful Villages of Italy”.
Program of Bova’s guided tour:
Arrival in group to the main square. Meeting with the guide. Visit of Museum of Greek-Calabrian language dedicated to Gerhard Rohlfs. Following, guided tour of the historic city with its Palaces built by aristocrats, the characteristic alleys, St Leo Sanctuary, the Cathedral, Castello Normanno’s ruins.
At 01:00p.m. lunch based on typical local products delighted by a folkloric duo.
Continuation towards Roman Villa of Casignana that, after Piazza Armerina, is the second archaeological site for beauty and the quality of its mosaic.
Back to Altafiumara to redelivery the motorbikes.
- The dates: - Submit your enrollment within 7 days before the chosen tour data
- Entrance fee: Euro – The fee includes: motorcycle rent, helmet, lunch, Museums entrance tickets.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Driving licence requested: A
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER